Please review the open positions below. If you wish to apply, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
POSITION TITLE: Coordinator, Education Administration
REPORTS TO: Chief Administrative Officer
POSITION STATUS: Full-Time Employed
Under the supervision of the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) and in collaboration with the President, Dean, and Education Programs Directors, works to organize, coordinate, and oversee all phases of the Institute’s education programs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
3-5 years of educational program administration experience; Bachelor’s degree or higher in Education Administration or a related field; Experience working in a higher education setting preferred.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, database management, Survey Monkey, Publisher, Constant Contact. Experience managing website content desirable. Highly organized and detail-oriented. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work independently with limited direction. Must be well organized, team-oriented, possess strong interpersonal and customer service skills. Ability to deal effectively with diverse populations across multiple groups, including faculty, students, administrators, and staff, as well as various outside organizations and agencies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in and supports the organization and coordination of student recruitment and admissions for all education programs, to include the development of promotional materials and distributes to interested populations using broad range of approaches including email and print distribution, social media, etc.; interfacing with and following up with prospective students; serving as the liaison between students and admissions committees throughout the admissions process.
- Assists with course scheduling and curriculum planning and providing insight to faculty regarding potential benefits and/or challenges.
- Coordinates quarterly online registration, tuition billing, and tuition payment policies.
- Ensures students are provided with current and accurate information related to their educational programs.
- Coordinates various events such as open houses, new student orientation, and graduation.
- Maintains a centralized student information system to track student data, such as demographics, contact information, and academic information.
- Provides educational assistance and guidance to students.
- Performs needs assessments and makes recommendations for educational policies and procedures.
- Develops and implements tools to help streamline administrative and educational processes.
- Maintains educational records, to include Admissions information, transcripts, official communication, supervisor reports, academic reviews, and clinical training records.
- Participates and provides professional support to various educational committees, to include Curriculum Committee, Evaluations Committee, and Institute Leadership Group.
- Prepares annual educational reports to the APsaA, Illinois Board of Higher Education and other regulatory bodies as needed.
- Reviews and makes recommendations for updates to student manual.
- Maintains and tracks class attendance for each program.
- Oversees the scholarship application and award process and provides professional support to the Board Scholarship Selection Committee.
- Other job-related duties as necessary.